Certification in Patient-Specific Chiropractic "Where There Are Processes, But No Protocols"
EDUCATION Is Not The Learning Of Facts, But Training The Mind To THINK"
*Providing CHIROPRACTORS Up To 40 Hours of CE Credit*
For all CPSC related questions, and more information, email [email protected]
In a Nutshell
OFFERING 40 CE CREDITS, THE CPSC SEMINAR SERIES HELPS CHIROPRACTORS PROVIDE SUPERIOR PATIENT CARE BASED ON CONTEMPORARY SCIENCE BY UTILIZING FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENTS TO DIRECT CLINICAL INVESTIGATION, WHILE BETTER POSITIONING THE VALUE OF THEIR SERVICES, AND SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASING PATIENT RETENTION. ALL TECHNIQUE BACKGROUNDS ARE WELCOME AND WILL GREATLY BENEFIT.
This NEW course has been designed to help the Doctor of Chiropractic of ANY technique background to perform concise FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS of the entire body as it relates to Subluxation and resulting Neurological Interference. It brings together the most contemporary science in Functional Movement and Neurology bridging the gap between applied science and Subluxation clinically. This course is NOT a technique; it teaches the doctor/doctor2B the what, when, and how in restoring FUNCTION Specific to each patient that walks into the office, and maximize the effect of the Chiropractic Adjustment. This is a seminar series that teaches how the clinical entity of Subluxation is directly related to OBJECTIVE functional and neurological findings that both the patient and doctor can SEE! This course embraces a salutogenic perspective promoting and quantifying patient HEALTH by utilizing various movement and neurological markers to direct clinical investigation and outcome goals. Patient management, education, and marketing are covered for patient understanding and retention, and for doctor implementation of these processes into their business IMMEDIATELY. In this course, you must be ready to THINK, and you will take your clinical skills and business acumen to the next level, practicing with superior patient care and solid financial stability!
- Students/Faculty and Doctors are welcome to take any number of the modules, but to be eligible, and able, to pass the Certification exam they must complete all six.
- Individual must complete all 6 Modules and pass the Certification exam (≥ 90%)
- Exam is administered at the beginning of the next-scheduled Module I
- Includes Certification placard, letter of recommendation, name/business placement on YHN website and YHN social media marketing of individuals achievement
BELOW ARE THE UPCOMING IN-PERSON 2021 MODULES. SIMPLY CLICK ON ANY OF THEM TO READ MORE ABOUT THE EVENT AND REGISTER.
*REGISTRATION APPLIES TO EITHER NJ OR SC SEMINAR LOCATIONS/DATES. SIMPLY EMAIL US YOUR DESIRED LOCATION/DATE AT [email protected].
General Functional Analysis (Functional Movement & Neurology)
[CPSC Certification Exam]
Subluxation & Functional Analysis of Spine (Joint, Neuro, Tissue)
Subluxation & Functional Analysis of Upper Extremity (Joint, Neuro, Tissue)
Subluxation & Functional Analysis of Lower Extremity (Joint, Neuro, Tissue)
Functional Progression, Develop Patient Health Scores, Build Your Exam With Health Improvement Matrices, & Lifestyle Prescription
Patient Management: Communication, Education, Flow Operations, & Value-Positioning Procedures
Hours: (6) 9 Hour Modules/ 54 Hour Course
CE Credit: Modules 1-5; 8 credits per Module
Investment: $155 per Module for Students; $350 per Module for Doctors
Pricing Specials: Sign Up for All 6 Modules at One Time: Save 10% Refer/Bring a Friend per Module: Save 10%; Bring 10 Friends: Free Early Bird: ≥60 days Prior to Module Date: Save 10% Further discount options are provided for participants at the end of each seminar
Note: * $350 includes ONE CE verification letter. If you need more than one CE verification letter, it is $35 per additional letter
* All applicable discounts will be refunded back to the participant after full payment is processed
* For registration fee credit or refund, seminar cancellation by the participant for any reason must be done by 21 days PRIOR to the Module start date
* Student price extends to anyone that has graduated within the last 6 months
* In the event a seminar is canceled for any reason, a full refund of the registration fee will be issued, but there will NOT be compensation for travel expenses
Courtyard By Marriott
360 Scotch Road
Ewing, NJ 08628
Sherman College of Chiropractic
2020 State Rd 771
Boiling Springs, SC 29316
Dr. Matthew Hudson DC, CPSC
Dr. Chris Chianese MS, DC, CPSC
Dr. Marc Chianese MS, DC, CPSC
Dr. Lillee Mason DC, CPSC